CareersContact Impact Brochure Systems for more information and to submit your application for any of the following positions.
This part-time position involves the distribution of visitor magazines, maps, and brochures throughout Golden and area.
Personal skills and requirements
- You must be physically fit, able to lift boxes up to 35 pounds and walk around downtown Golden delivering product.
- Enjoy being outside in all-weather year-round.
- You are outgoing, personable, and like to meet people.
- You are detail oriented, well organized, and would like to see our display racks looking great!
- You are relatively computer/smartphone savvy and can track and enter your deliveries on an iPhone (provided) with a custom distribution APP and use email and texting for communications.
- You have a valid driver’s license and own a suitable vehicle to use for distribution, such as a minivan, SUV, or pickup truck. You will be paid for its usage.
- You take direction well and can adapt to changes in your route and distribution products.
- You are able to work autonomously with minimal supervision once fully trained.
Distribution requirements and activities
- The locations include hotels, restaurants, stores, Visitor Information Centres, car rental agencies, service stations, and tourist attractions.
- Visit each location on the IMPACT Distribution APP.
- Distribution is weekly for most publications.
- Fill the racks as needed with magazines, folding maps, and brochures and leave extras for the location to put out between your visits if applicable.
- Leave a pad(s) of Golden notepad maps at each location with the front desk or on a service counter for counselling, as required.
- Record all deliveries on the IMPACT Distribution APP.
- BC Rockies folding map acrylic stands with name decals are available and to be used to properly display these maps. Brochures are to go into the location's own rack, if there is not one of our stands for this purpose.
- When a new brochure goes out, ask if it can be put in the rack and record the quantity delivered.
- When new publications are brought out, please remove all the old versions.
- At the end of each day’s distribution, upload the deliveries through the IMPACT Distribution APP on the iPhone to the Canmore office.
- If you have changes to the route, including address, delivery order, etc., please provide those to the IMPACT Operations Manager or Distribution Coordinator so the changes can be made to the next distribution sheet.
- At the end of each month, please send us a complete list of the quantities of maps, magazines, and brochures you have in the Golden warehouses and your vehicles.
An invoice should be submitted every two weeks at the end of that week’s distribution. We can provide a template.
- Hourly rate: $20.00/hour.
- Vehicle usage: $10.00/hour when you are using the vehicle for distribution.
- You have WorkPlace BC coverage through RMV Publications.
We require a well-organized and responsible person to deliver maps, magazines and brochures in Canmore and Banff. You must be detail oriented, personable, physically fit (can lift boxes to 40lbs), and able to drive a large cargo van. Permanent part-time, 8 days per month. Based in Canmore. Start at $20/hour plus benefits. Position opens in immediately. For details call 403-609-2137 ext. 6 or email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org